To add value to Floorspan in the following way:
To assist and support the Accounts Supervisor in the day-to-day processes and activities required to ensure the smooth, efficient, and accurate running of Floorspan finances and accounts.
Bring energy and enthusiasm to this learning opportunity.
Under the guidance and mentoring of the Accounts Team
- Engage in daily activities relating to Purchase ledger and Sales ledger.
- Administer sales invoices and purchase invoices, monitor customer accounts, reconciliation, account queries.
- Monitor and manage debtors to the business with the aim of recovering all outstanding monies in a timely manner.
- Support with month-end routines including commentary, analysis, accruals, prepayments & reconciliation.
- Provide cover for the Accounts Supervisor during periods of absence/holiday.
- Administering and recording petty cash.
- Administer rental property utilities and invoice accordingly in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on sales figures.
- Process and present monthly haulage figure in collaboration with the transport department.
- Other duties consistent with the position, to ensure the maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of the operation.
Skills and Experience:
- Excel Skills
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive and Analytics
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good customer service skills, face to face and on the phone
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Able to plan and organise your day, taking into consideration deadlines.
- 3 A-Level grades A-C or equivalent qualification (predicted grades considered)
- Minimum 5 GCSE grades A-C / 9-5 including a B / 6 in Maths and English
If this sounds like you and you possess the necessary skills, motivation and appetite for a challenge apply today.