We have a fleet of delivery vehicles and several in-house installation teams. On projects that require multiple deliveries, we work with your schedule to make sure that you get materials and/or labour on-site when you need it with little fuss.
Contractors, developers and groundworkers across the country rely on our professional installation service. We work seamlessly with other trades and on-site workers to install your beam and block floors, hollowcore slab floors, and concrete stairs safely and quickly.
Suppliers can easily cause headache on-site through lack of planning. Years of working with national homebuilders has taught us the value of planning ahead.
We work with your schedules and with site managers to ensure that materials turn up when they are needed and with minimal disruption.
When we price your job, we will issue you with a delivery schedule. However, we understand that things can change quickly on large projects, and we will always be flexible. We are determined to never be the reason that a job falls behind schedule.
All of our delivery vehicles are capable of offloading beams directly on to block work which drastically reduces labour on-site and saves time.
– Our ability to plan and execute a successful end-to-end programme of works for precast concrete floor installation takes the pressure off our customers.
– As part of our package, we will attend any relevant site meetings, carry out surveys and measures. This ensures we have all the information to make a plan that fits our client’s project.
– Our delivery and installation schedules are realistic, effective, and cost-conscious.
– For the installation itself, our installers specialise in precast concrete floors. This means the speed and quality of the installation exceeds that of general labourers or groundworkers.
– We can provide the same quality and cost-effective service whether you require: beam and block, hollowcore plank, insulated concrete flooring, or precast concrete floors.
– We source cranes, fall arrest and other associated practical and safety requirements on your behalf unless instructed otherwise.
After we have agreed upon your tailored package, our job is getting the floors in promptly and safely. Then you can move onto the next phase with safe working platforms on time and under budget.
When selecting a supplier, the importance of their delivery and installation capabilities is often gets overlooked. This can be a false economy that results in costly mistakes and delays down the line.
What you get as part of your PCC flooring package with Floorspan includes:
Head to our main site to find out how we can help you